1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following data are reflected below: the owner of the web domain is EVOLIUM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U., hereinafter referred to as REDTRUST – CIF (Company Tax Code): B66168543. Address: Carrer d’Ausiàs Marc, 7; 1ª Planta; 08010, Barcelona. Telephone number: 919 051 158 (Madrid), E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this REDTRUST portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract which, if applicable, must be complied with.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL The indicated domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the internet belonging to REDTRUST or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing him/herself to making diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that REDTRUST offers through its portal and not to use them for (i) activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of REDTRUST, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) to attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. REDTRUST reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that are harmful to young people or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, REDTRUST will not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION REDTRUST complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. For this purpose, together with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from REDTRUST, REDTRUST will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his/her data in each case, informing him/her of the controller of the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties where applicable. REDTRUST also states that it is in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will ask for your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: REDTRUST by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by REDTRUST or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of REDTRUST. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by REDTRUST. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the REDTRUST pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: REDTRUST is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any damages of any kind that may be occur, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: REDTRUST reserves the right to make unannounced modifications to its website, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
8. LINKS: In the case of links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, REDTRUST does not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. Under no circumstances will REDTRUST assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlink or other internet site. Likewise, the inclusion
of these external links does not imply any kind of association, union or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: REDTRUST reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL POINTS: REDTRUST will prosecute the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: REDTRUST may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exhibition and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between REDTRUST and the USER will be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.