Field Marketing | MadridWe're growing! Join our Marketing Department
The Field Marketing Manager is a key member of the Marketing team and develops the programs that fuel the growth of Keyfactor. This role is responsible for the success of programs throughout the funnel from awareness through to revenue, and success is ultimately measured by attainment of the company’s bookings targets.
- Design end-to-end demand generation plans that align with the growth objectives of Redtrust a Keyfactor company.
- Evaluate and manage the end-to-end execution of regional/territory-based and national events such as tradeshows, lunch and learns, sponsorships, partner activities and other promotional events, including project planning, contracting, promotions, as well as booth staff prep/support and onsite assistance.
- Work with the Channel Sales to develop and execute joint field marketing plans to meet Marketing and Sales objectives.
- Work with Client Development and Client Success teams to plan and execute marketing programs to support the customer lifecycle.
- Leverage lead-management best practices from campaign set-up through lead flow into HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
- Identify/develop innovative program metrics/benchmarks.
We are looking for you if you….
- are a team player. You understand the only way to have exponential growth is to work together as a team.
- always have security and quality in mind.
- have a user-centric mindset. When you create something, you care about the user who will use it and try to provide the best experience possible.
- never settle. You always strive to develop personally and professionally, open to learn new things, and share the ones you expertise.
Coordinate Tradeshow and Event Initiatives
- Manage schedule of national, international, and territory-based events, including tradeshows, lunch and learns, sponsorships, partner activities and other promotional events, including project planning, contracting, arrangements, promotions, as well as booth staff prep/support and onsite assistance. Responsibilities include pre- and post-show promotions, contracting and show arrangements, booth design and support materials, maintenance, and shipping, managing exhibit inventory, and providing sales with tradeshow materials. Also receives, validates, and deploys incoming tradeshow leads and tracks and reports costs and results by show.
Provide Marketing Support to Sales Channels
- Assist Redtrust direct, inside, and partner sales teams with the evaluation and execution of territory-based marketing tactics including tradeshow and events (planning resources, booth reservations, shipping, collateral, promotional giveaways).
Support Client Retention Initiatives
- Plans and executes client promotional and operational communications.
- Maintain and deploy supplies inventory for department equipment, including tradeshow booths and related materials. Also maintain inventory levels for collateral and promotional materials, from gift cards to printed materials, such as stationery, business cards, brochures, flyers, promotional items, and giveaways.
- Assist with email automation deployment and social media support.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years Marketing experience.
- Proven experience in organizing events, digital programs, partner marketing, marketing automation (ideally).
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact virtual teams.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner/channel marketing.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Competitive salary: We offer competitive salaries aligned with your experience and expertise.
- Flexibility: We believe in flexibility and work/life blend, offering flexible start times on our teams as well as home office.
- Professional development in a leading market with great growth projection:
- English classes: 2h/week inside of working hours.
- Global Leadership Cohorts sessions participation.
- Cross-functional trainings.
- Lunch & Learn sessions.
- Culture: You will be working in a multicultural and diverse environment alongside highly motivated colleagues
- And much more…
Redtrust, a Keyfactor company, is the solution that enables the safe, controlled and centralized use of digital certificates in an organization. With Redtrust organizations can protect critical digital certificates from both internal and external threats, and ensure compliance with legislative and policy mandates for security.
Since its founding in 2009 our team has been working hard on developing innovative patented technologies to offer the best and most secure digital certificate solutions.