Customer Success Support Technician L1 | MadridWe're growing! Join our Customer Success Department
The CS Support technician L1 role is a key position on our Customer Care team where you spend the majority of your time providing technical assistance, troubleshooting and resolving customer problems. You will interface with L2 Team and Engineering on various product issues and contribute to projects revolving around support processes and tools to create a stellar customer experience for both our teams and external clients with technical challenges. People who do well in this role are excited to work directly with customers, enjoy troubleshooting, and have excellent communication skills
We are looking for you if you….
- are a team player. You understand the only way to have exponential growth is to work together as a team.
- always have security and quality in mind.
- have a user-centric mindset. When you create something, you care about the user who will use it and try to provide the best experience possible.
- never settle. You always strive to develop personally and professionally, open to learn new things, and share the ones you expertise
- You will act as the primary point of contact for all our clients.
- Your goal will be to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with a focus on providing L1 technical support.
- Keep in close contact with front line feedback by helping customers troubleshoot technical support topics through phone, email and/or ticketing system (Jira).
- Bug triage and management of tickets to investigate root cause, scope and severity of issues.
- Escalate incidents and work alongside L2 team and Engineering, so as to get the incidence resolved when needed.
- Continue to make our processes better through data driven decision making to support needs of our team including updating internal tooling, documentation and in scope engineering tasks.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- +1 year experience in a similar role, ideally providing B2B support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate ideas in a persuasive manner while building trusted relationships throughout the organization, including interactions with other Redtrust leaders as well as customers
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization.
- Great knowledge of ticketing tools (Jira is a plus!)
- Great knowledge of Windows operating system, at a administrator level
- High resolution skills
- You have an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
- Excellent level of English.
- Competitive salary: We offer competitive salaries aligned with your experience and expertise
- Flexibility: We believe in flexibility and work/life blend, offering flexible start times on our teams as well as home office
- Professional development in a leading market with great growth projection
- English classes: 2h/week inside of working hours
- Global Leadership Cohorts sessions participation
- Cross-functional trainings
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- Culture: You will be working in a multicultural and diverse environment alongside highly motivated colleagues
- And much more…
Redtrust, a Keyfactor company, is the solution that enables the safe, controlled and centralized use of digital certificates in an organization. With Redtrust organizations can protect critical digital certificates from both internal and external threats, and ensure compliance with legislative and policy mandates for security.
Since its founding in 2009 our team has been working hard on developing innovative patented technologies to offer the best and most secure digital certificate solutions.