Frontend Developer | BarcelonaWe're growing! Join our Software Development Department
The Frontend Developer position is the core role within the Software Development Group. Members of this role are responsible for creation and maintenance of the majority of Redtrust’s product code bases. The goals of this role include:
- Proficiency with the architecture of Keyfactor and Redtrust products.
- Knowledge growth of Public Key Infrastructure and certificate management as it relates to Keyfactor and Redtrust products.
- Foster collaboration within the Software Development Group.
- Preparation for advancement, if desired, to the Senior Software Engineer position.
We are looking for you if you….
- are a team player. You understand the only way to have exponential growth is to work together as a team.
- always have security and quality in mind.
- have a user-centric mindset. When you create something, you care about the user who will use it and try to provide the best experience possible.
- never settle. You always strive to develop personally and professionally, open to learn new things, and share the ones your expertise.
- Frontend Software Development – Involves creation of new features as well as maintenance and refactoring of existing features within the product codebases.
- Basic architecture participation – Participate in design meetings to learn and provide input.
- Participation in Agile ceremonies – Participate in Sprint Planning, Reviews, Retrospectives, and daily scrums.
- Team collaboration – Work closely with other team members to devise solutions to code and architectural challenges.
- Onboarding and mentoring – Participate in the onboarding and mentoring process of new employees and interns.
- Code reviews – Submit and participate in code reviews in order to ensure standards, and improve the overall team technical aptitude.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 3+ years of professional experience in software developing applications as a team-member interfacing with backend developers.
- Organized and detail-oriented person with a passion for providing the team with great quality of work.
- Solid knowledge with Angular (latest versions), Typescript, CSS and JSON.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging, as well as with cross-browser implementations.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Used to Agile development methodologies.
- Great level of English.
- University Engineering Degree in IT / SW Engineering / Computer Science / or other relevant is a plus!
- Demonstrated knowledge in UX/UI.
- Experience in .NET environments.
- Knowledge in backend programming languages (.NET).
- Great coding skills.
- Competitive salary: We offer competitive salaries aligned with your experience and expertise
- Flexibility: We believe in flexibility and work/life blend, offering flexible start times on our teams as well as home office.
- Professional development in a leading market with great growth projection:
- English classes: 2h/week inside of working hours.
- Global Leadership Cohorts sessions participation.
- Cross-functional trainings.
- Lunch & Learn sessions.
- Culture: You will be working in a multicultural and diverse environment alongside highly motivated colleagues.
- And much more…
Redtrust, a Keyfactor company, is the solution that enables the safe, controlled and centralized use of digital certificates in an organization. With Redtrust organizations can protect critical digital certificates from both internal and external threats, and ensure compliance with legislative and policy mandates for security.
Since its founding in 2009 our team has been working hard on developing innovative patented technologies to offer the best and most secure digital certificate solutions.